Legal writing & marketing
I was co-founder of groundbreaking startup The Law Wizard which I exited following sale of our technology in summer 2014. I’ve included on this page a small selection of blog posts which I wrote for The Law Wizard, and The Modern Probate Lawyer’s Manifesto.
The Modern Probate Lawyer’s Manifesto
In 2014 I wrote and designed an e-book, The Modern Probate Lawyer’s Manifesto. Download a free copy here [PDF].
Probate and legal marketing blog posts
A few of the blog posts I wrote for The Law Wizard Blog (now offline) from 2013 to early 2014.
- Non-solicitor probate applications on the rise, and other statistics from the Probate Service
- 7 things I would do differently if I were a probate solicitor again
- Inheritance tax rises, but due on only 3.6% of estates
- Red faces for Probate Service as solicitors and public unaware of changes to probate fees
- Six reasons why free can be good for probate lawyers
- Changes to probate application fees come into effect on 22 April 2014
- 6 tips for making the most of client testimonials
- How to build the best law firm website in the world
- Six golden rules for charging probate by fixed fee
- Is ‘agile law’ the future of probate teams?